It's all hosted on GitHub, with an Ansible playbook for auto-deployments.
- ThinkPad x260 + Asus GL553VE
- TODO: update
when the keyboard shipswhen my gf gives it back ;-;
Distro + Essentials
- Arch Linux/NixOS (transition on hold)
- LeftWm - part of better alternatives to C software
- Wezterm as a terminal - Enjoying the GPU-accelerated performance and the ligatures
- Firefox (yes, you should be using it instead of anything Chromium-based)
I'm using a uniform colour scheme for every piece of software I'm using (browser, code editors, terminals, GTK and QT apps, this website, etc). It's based on the color scheme from Material Theme.