It's all hosted on GitHub, with an Ansible playbook for auto-deployments. You can read the breakdown of the most important parts below.
- ThinkPad x260 + Asus GL553VE
- Keyboard: still struggling to pick one
Distro + Essentials
- Arch Linux/NixOS (transition on hold)
- LeftWm - part of better alternatives to C software
- Wezterm as a terminal - Enjoying the GPU-accelerated performance and the ligatures
- Nushell for amazing performance and a fresh take on Linux shells
- Firefox (yes, you should be using it instead of anything Chromium-based)
- Bitwig for jamming & making sounds.
I'm using a uniform colour scheme for every piece of software I'm using (browser, code editors, terminals, GTK and QT apps, this website, etc). It's based on the color scheme from Material Theme.