Notes on travel, places I visited and the ones I'd like to visit.
Norway - visited in 2023
- Tips for hikes from Bergen
- When hiking from sea level up to ~500m it will be all fine and dandy. Above 500m things start to get tricky, after you pass ~700m be ready for very steep slopes.
- ut.no - Hiking/biking trails aggregator (in Norwegian)
- If you're traveling by car, here's a list of scenic routes worth driving through
- Czech application Mapy.cz has proved very useful around both Bergen and Hardangerfjord, it contains high quality hiking maps
- Weather website served by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute
Poland - my favourite places
Want to visit
- Fiordland, New Zealand (as recommended by Doughlas Adams)